Wednesday, December 20, 2006

FOREVER

Sitting alone in ruins
I see pain and suffering
Happiness and love
Those seen have ones to care for them
Someone to lift their spirits
Painfully I am reminded that
Someone to care
Is something I do not posess

My tears fall unseen
My cries go unheard
I long to cry out to thee!
I long for you to see my suffering soul

You look up
But are obliviou to my being
Instead you see a greater soul than I
One more beautiful and radiant on the outside
I thought you loved me
I thought you would stay

I am just a broken soul
Not worthy of your time or even a second though

I sit here alone in this corner
Praying for someone to repair me
And forever stay

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]