Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I came to see one night
and saw the chapters of my life.
Stopped at the point of meeting you
how i felt those feelings new.
I thought it ended there

you didn't know i was loving you
with my heart's glow.
I wondered why my heart beat for you
just like a mistle toe
it bursted there
revealing magnificent colors i can only glare.

Minutes seemed eternity with you around
with your presence blue skies would abound.
And on a falling star i wished that you
would somehow feel the way I do?.
Woke up with a tears one day,
that i molded hypocrisy of clay
chose to look your way
only to chase my blues away.

There's no use dreaming of you,
with my heart aches long overdue
I know somewhere, someone, somehow who's worthy of my love so true,
and maybe its not you.

Comments:
bisa ga yah
bisa ga yah
bisa ga yah

yaaaaaaaaaaaaak bisaaaaaaa juga akhirnya *fiiiuuuh*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]